Number of Positions available: 1
Reports to: Mining Manager
Our Toronto office is currently seeking a dynamic Principal Mining Engineer with a passion for business development and providing top-quality consulting services.
Specialist Skills Required:
- Significant experience in and/or a strong inclination for business development.
- Sound working knowledge of a broad range of planning and operations practices with expert knowledge in one or more aspects of mine engineering.
- Preferably experience in both underground and surface mining.
- Solid experience in the areas of project management and feasibility studies.
- Experience in due diligence activities.
- Strong technical, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience mentoring more junior engineers.
- A degree in mining engineering with more than 15 years of practical experience relevant to the responsibilities listed above.
- Registration as a P.Eng. in Ontario or be eligible to apply for registration.
The salary package offered for this position will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Applications Close by: Open