Number of Positions available: 1
Reports to: General Manager
Exciting career opportunities
Challenging learning environment
Work with some of the best in their discipline
Diversity of projects
AMC Consultants is a leading mining consultancy, providing services exclusively to the minerals sector. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth and have a number of interesting opportunities available. Our office in Toronto is currently seeking a Principal Mining Engineer / Team Leader with the following skills and qualifications:
Note: Recruitment agencies are requested not to forward CVs unless specifically requested to do so by AMC. The advertising of a vacancy on this website is not to be taken as such a request. Where an unsolicited CV is forwarded to AMC by a recruitment agency, AMC reserves the right to contact the prospective employee directly. AMC will not be liable to pay the agency any fees if it secures the services of that person. If you have any questions about the role or are interested in applying, please complete the Job Application Form on AMC’s website, See link below: http://www.amcconsultants.com/careers-1
Specialist Skills Required:
- Significant experience in and/or a strong inclination for business development.
- Sound working knowledge of a broad range of planning and operations practices with expert knowledge in one or more aspects of mine engineering. Preferably experience in both underground and surface mining.
- Solid experience in the areas of project management and feasibility studies.
- Experience in due diligence activities.
- Strong technical, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience mentoring more junior engineers.
- A degree in mining engineering with more than 15 years of practical experience relevant to the responsibilities listed above.
- Registration as a P.Eng. in Ontario or be eligible to apply for registration.
The salary package offered for this position will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Applications Close by: Open