We are currently seeking an Intermediate to Senior Mining Engineer to join an experienced team at our Vancouver office. The best candidate will have a balance of operational experience together with some exposure to consulting.
Number of Positions available: 1
Reports to: Open Pit Manager
Specialist Skills Required:
- Operations experience in open pit mining.
- Strong capability in mine design and mine planning.
- Knowledge of mining software as a ‘hands-on” user. (Minesight, Datamine, Minemax or equivalent)
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- A degree in mining engineering and 5-10 years of experience relevant to the responsibilities listed above.
- People with significant but less experience may apply and be considered for an Intermediate Mining Engineer role as applicable.
- Registration as a P. Eng.in British Columbia or eligibility for registration.
The salary package offered for this position will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.